CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Prayer Request

Quick request...

Pray that Wed. will bring some good news about my follicles. I have an ultrasound at 8am. I plan to try even if there are none on the left side. I don't want to limit my God. I truly believe He is mighty to save and that He will work this all out in His time.

Also, Pray that I will get the timing of these cycles figured out. We are already having to really change our Thanksgiving this year (having to put off dinner with the in-laws until Sunday and possibly even the next Sunday). I hate having to put everyone's plans on hold but there's nothing I can do about my cycle dates. Please just Pray that if I have to go through another month of trying, things will work out so that we don't have to miss Christmas with both sets of families.

Love to all my dearest and best blog buddies!

Alesha

3 Remarks:

sara

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!

Jesse and Leslie

Thank you for this post. It was exactly what I needed to hear this morning.

beth ewing

praying for you girl and those follicles.

jon and i have talked about why we're going through what we're going through. we believe it is to be a testimony to others. we feel that now and in the future, God will use us to help others struggling with infertility or with a miscarriage. it is not the thorn i would have chosen but God didn't ask me. hehe! it is the thorn i was given and i'm trying to be thankful for it.