CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dunno

Hi guys. Just a quick Prayer Request:

1. Pray for my mom as she goes tomorrow to be tested for the cancer gene HNPCC Lynch Syndrome. Pray that God would bless her to not have that gene. Also, Pray for good results from her mammogram tomorrow.

2. Pray for my friend Kim as she has her baby boy tomorrow.

3. Pray for me. I took a pregnancy test this evening just so I could be prepared for tomorrow since I'll find out while I am at mom's appointments with her. It was negative. I was upset to say the least. Just Pray that no matter if that test was right or wrong, that I'll be at peace with tomorrow's results and that God will lead me with decisions to come.

I still Praise Him even though I am so broken. And I apologize to Him for all those times that I haven't Praised Him enough. I love you Father even when I'm a whiny kid throwing a temper tantrum.


Much Love In Jesus,