CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

May 4, 2009

Gen. 30:22 - And God remembered Alesha, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.

It's my FindOutIversary!  LoL


One Year Ago Today .... I was blessed to hear the words "Your test was POSITIVE!"  Those were words that I have yearned for my entire life!  I never knew back in the days that I played momma to my baby dolls that I would be finding out I was pregnant over the phone from an endocrinologist.  Nevertheless, God blessed me and I was indeed pregnant.  I had no idea the trials we would face in the months ahead... the major bleed... threatened miscarriage ... bedrest ... strange numbers on the quad screen ... physical pain from the pressure of such a small uterus and a baby that was outgrowing it.... 22 days in Knoxville, Tn (2 of which I was in labor).... NEC... etc.  The list goes on and on.  But God wanted this little girl to make it into the world and I am so glad that He did.  He has blessed us so and we could never give Him the praise He rightfully deserves for this miracle on top of all the other miracles that He has done in our lives, the most important being the fact that He died to Save our souls!  What a good God we serve!

One year ago today, I was exhausted and shocked.  I was amazed.  I was excited and scared.  I felt relief after such a hard battle.  I began many, many more trips to Knoxville averaging every 2 days for awhile then every 3 weeks then every 2 weeks.  I felt blessed, I still do.  One year ago today God gave me the biggest surprise ever!  He gave me what I have wanted my entire life... the opportunity to be pregnant and to nurture a child from day 1 until the day I die.  I enjoyed my pregnancy so much.  It was such an experience.  And it all started 1 year ago today.  Click here to read the post from the day I found out that I was pregnant with Zoey Danielle!



0 Remarks: