CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lately

Just wanted all my faithfuls to know I am still around. Believe or not, I've been hard at work n the NICU post in the last few days. It takes me forever but In the end it's worth it because I have a permanent record to look back on. I couldn't count the number of times I have looked up specfics from my infertility treatments for friends. It is really handy.

Anyway, it has been really busy. We were in Nashville a few weeks ago and then my mom had surgery and I spent a lot of time at her house helping out. We still have a couple more busy weekends ahead. My dad and I spent quite a bit of time last weekend working on my pool. Talk about a job! We basically gutted it and statrednfrom scratch. The water was green so we drained it and sucked up the remainder of the algae with a shop vac. Then I cleaned the floor with a squeegee and then a towel. We began refillng which totally finished early this morning (after stopping it for awhile). We also had to clean the sand filter totally out and put new sand in. I will add chemicals next. We have decided to go with Baquacil and we have heard great things about it. Still have some cleanup atone the deck but it's getting there.

School is now out and I am looking forward to spending time with my Zoey girl. I can't wait for her first trip to the beach. She will love it. I've got all her stuff bought up but I haven't even started on myself. Haha

Miss Zoey has had a busy week as well including meeting all my coworkers for the first time. That was alot of fun and interesting. She has travlled a lot with me this week as I have attempted to run errands.

Up next is the NICU post and Zoey's five month post. Hopefully I'll post those this week. Until then.... Have a great weekend!


1 Remarks:

sara

Sounds like you've been busy! Can't believe she's almost 5 months. It'll be nice to see your NICU post as well. For sure you have a good point about it being a good record keeping as well :-) Have a great week!