CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 15, 2009

A year ago today I was scared too death when I saw bright, red blood. I was afraid that the miracle I was carrying in my womb was going to be gone. But God was faithful as He always is and He carried my blessed Zoey and I through that situation. His hand was upon her the entire time and continues to be. I could never praise Him enough for what He has done for my daughter and I. She is just wonderful to me and I feel so unworthy to be blessed so greatly. Thank you Precious Jesus for taking care of us and for the peace I was given during this storm a year ago today. Thank you for where we are now, where we've been, and where we're headed. Thank you for being a constant in a world full of change. Thank you for loving me, my family, and my baby girl.  Most importantly, thank you for Saving my soul and the souls of my immediate family.  I Pray for those who haven't accepted you to give their hearts to you and I Pray that you will Save my baby girl at an early age.  Praise Jesus, we are so BLESSED!

Click Here to read the post from July 15, 2009.