CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

A New Chapter....

In honor of a new birth... we are starting a new chapter in our story. I am running really short of room on this account (considering I have blogged with 4 different blogs on here for about 5 years now!) and I am not closing it... just adding to it through a new blog for awhile. I may come back to this blog and revamp eventually but I do not have the free time to do so now... so please follow us at our new blog Catching Up On My Zzzz's for the time being! We look forward to seeing you and hopefully updating you more often with more photos! Hope to see you all soon!

1 Remarks:

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF)

YOU ARE INVITED TO VISIT:

A TRIBUTE TO MOTHERS:

http://stuffyouadore.blogspot.com/2012/04/loving-mothers-are-broken-hearted-big.html

FROM THE MANUFACTURER’S HANDBOOK