CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Origin of the Title

Where did I get the title for this blog? That's a good question. I got this title by thinking about exactly how I feel daily. As far as motherhood is concerned, I feel like I'm on the outside looking in. I am with kids all day. I see babies and their mommies daily. I hear cute stories about folks kids daily. Yet, I have none of that to share with the world. I love listening to stories, seeing babies, hanging with kids, etc. The only thing is... I can't wait until I have something to add when we are having those conversations. I have felt this way at different times in my life, with different situations and I think we all have. But this is my current "outsider" feeling. But I realize that eventually "this too shall pass." I thank God for that!

1 Remarks:

beth ewing

i agree that everyone has probably felt that at some point but that doesn't make it any easier. there is nothing worse than seeing people have what you want.