CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cycle 3 on Femara adding an IUI

So....... I went to my doctor's apt. yesterday. She told me that I have not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 eggs large enough to ovulate. I took my shot last night and I go at 8am tomorrow for an IUI. She said that this will double my chances this month. PLEASE... Pray that this works. I am so hoping that it will. I know that it is God's will for me to be blessed with a child, I just feel it. And I have Prayed that if He could see that this month would work without an IUI that He would let me have only 1 good egg to be fertilized. Now, I'm not hedging God in by saying that if I'm not pregnant this month I will be upset because He didn't answer me correctly. Not by any means! I just feel like this could possibly be the month. And if it isn't, I believe my doctor will do more tests because to me that would mean that there is more than just the PCOS. Click over to my personal blog for another surprise I encountered yesterday! Love, Prayers, and Baby Dust to you all!

Ps. Please Pray for my friend Kim's sister-in-law. She has been trying to have a child for years and has miscarried previously. She got pregnant alongside Kim and they were due the same month. She was told yesterday, after going to the doctor for bleeding, that she would probably miscarry in the next few days. Please lift her up to the Lord.