CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Just Waiting....

Nothing new to report. Just waiting. I did hear from an old friend that I went to high school with. She told me that she had an IUI and had 4 follicles. She, too, had PCOS. She conceived that cycle and was pregnant with twins. She lost one of them at 9 weeks. This gave me hope. Her situation sounds a lot like mine and she got pregnant! It worked for her and now she has a precious, and adorable I might add, little boy to care for. Please keep Praying. God is good and He knows exactly when to entrust me with this precious little soul. I Praise Him for the blessing that is already a reality in His will. I Pray and have faith that this is the month!

0 Remarks: