CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hard Times

Please just Pray for me guys. Still having a hard time though you probably couldn't tell it. I tend to hide things real well. I did purchase a craft/tool box for all my meds. I've got most of them organized and all so that will make this time easier for me. I just need some hope. Everything I go at lately seems to be so difficult. But God is still good. If I never hold a baby in my arms, He will still be worthy for me to Praise. I truly believe that I will, I just need my heart to tell my head that today. Still no period and that's ok with me. Sort of like a mini break until it starts. Just keep Praying.

1 Remarks:

Jenileigh

Oh sweetheart. My heart aches for you. Continuing to pray for that womb to open!!!! Hang in there.